Part sports bar, part pub, Dublin Square is Fort Worth's favorite hangout. Our patrons enjoy their favorite sports games, live music, great food, and specially selected seasonal draughts in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. Bring your friends in for a great time and a great meal any day of the week. With everything from weekly bingo to daily happy hour or specials, Dublin Square has something for everyone.
Why Dublin Square?
- Live music and DJs
- Bingo Mondays
- Smoking seating available
- Pool table
- NFL Sunday Ticket & ESPN Gameplan
- Watching parties for Cowboys, Bears, Jets, Saints and Gators
(all fans welcome)
- Two Golden Tee machines and
- 12+ HD TV screens
- Free wireless internet access
- Comfortable patio (cooled when it’s hot, heated when it’s cool)
- Delicious new menu served all the way until last call!
- Great beer selection with daily specials
- Dogs allowed on patio (city of Fort Worth restrictions apply)
How do we do it?
Weekly specials, a wide selection of import and specialty beers and parties for St. Patrick’s Day, Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day, Halloween and more. Our friendly staff and lively regulars make Dublin Square the perfect place to wind down after work. Take advantage of our happy hour, play pool or get together with friends in a comfortable atmosphere. Entertainment and enjoyable conversation is just what you'll find every day at Fort Worth's favorite pub.
Located just off of 35W (Western Center exit), one exit north of Loop 820. Come join the fun! Get Directions